Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Grace is BEAUTIFUL


I know I started this series with the intention to blog every day for 30 days.  Part of choosing to be PRESENT in my family life means that they come first.  I have been gone for a few days enjoying my family.
The perfectionist side of me wants desperately to type up some kind of post for each day and back date it, but the grace-embracing side of me says... LET IT GO.  {Seriously, enough with that dang song, right?}

My last few days have been spent celebrating, reading with, and enjoying my children.  My two Cub Scouts moved up in rank.  I have a Webelo 1 and a Webelo 2, now.  Guess who the Den leader and Assistant Den Leaders are?  ;-)  My Beloved and I are looking forward to making this next year super fun for them.  We enjoyed a slow day, pool time, and family cooking on Sunday.  This week, the children started VBS.  They so enjoy Vacation Bible School.  It is such a great outreach ministry.

I have no words of wisdom to share with you other than STOP, SLOW DOWN, BE PRESENT, AND ENJOY THE LIFE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN.
  




Thank you for allowing me the grace to take a break to enjoy these amazing young people!

Blessings,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment